|Attractions in Southwest USA|
If you want to experience Phoenix Arizona mountain lakes and get up to some fishing, camping and rafting, places such as Salt River, Verde River and nearby Prescott Arizona provide the great location to experience Phoenix Arizona outdoors.
Things to see in Phoenix Arizona:
* The Botanical Garden where you can see various desert plants, lizards, birds and butterflies.
* The Heard Museum which features interactive exhibits about Native American culture such as traditions and customs.
* Camel-back Mountain is one of my favorite things to see in Phoenix Arizona as you get to hike and observe lovely panoramic views of downtown, Paradise Valley, etc.
* Guided- tour by Jeep is another exciting way to explore Phoenix Arizona. You get to explore the desert and learn more about desert life.
* The Phoenix Art Museum is another enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours seeing diverse collection of art.
* The Phoenix Zoo which is another great attraction for the whole family you can enjoy for the whole day, as there are so many things to see and so many animals to visit.
* The Mystery Castle is definitely one of the top things to see in Phoenix Arizona and it’s only seven miles from downtown Phoenix.
* Pueblo Grande Museum which is located on an archaeological site that dates back almost 2,000 years.
* South Mountain Park where you can enjoy horseback riding exploring the beautiful landscapes.
Things to see in Phoenix Arizona: When to go
The best time to enjoy Phoenix Arizona sunny and warm weather, it's from November through April. This time, however, is the most popular time of year to visit so book your hotels in Phoenix Arizona and car rental well in advance.
See. Places to visit in Flagstaff AZ
Places to visit in Tucson Arizona
Places to visit in Taos
Interesting places to visit in Nevada
Interesting places to visit in New Mexico