|Top Amusement Parks on the East Coast|
The best vacation spot on east coast is perhaps the state of Maine.
The state of Maine is home to charming amusement parks, pristine forest parks such as Acadia National Park and Ferry Beach State Park, which is one of the best beaches in southern Maine.
The coastline of Maine features some of the most charming spots for a great vacation on the east coast and some of the popular attractions include lighthouses, sandy beaches and fishing villages.
If you’re planning a beach vacation holiday to Maine, the south of Maine has the best vacation spot on east coast.
Best Vacation Spot on East Coast: Popular Beaches
* Old Orchard Beach
* Ogunquit Beach
* Acadia National Park's Sand Beach
Best Vacation Spot on East Coast: Places to visit
* Maine Wildlife Park, where you can explore Maine’s diverse wildlife that includes moose, bears and cougars.
* Portland Headlight which is now turned into a museum and it’s America’s first lighthouse ever built and the oldest one.
* The Penobscot Marine Museum where you can learn more about Maine’s maritime heritage.
* Saco Amusement Park is the biggest theme park in Maine and features fun roller coaster rides.
East coast vacation ideas: Scenic Drive
If you are traveling to Maine for the first time, one of the most popular things to do there it's to take a scenic drive along Maine’s beautiful coastline.
One of the most popular roads that run along the coast of Maine is Route One, although if you want to avoid Route One's traffic, you can also take the Interstate (I-95).
See. Beach Vacation Spots in South Carolina
Top 10 Most Beautiful Beaches in the US
Attractions in Connecticut
Places to visit in Newport RI
Places to visit in New Haven CT
Interesting places to visit in Connecticut
Interesting places to visit in Rhode Island