|East Coast Cities to Visit|
There are literary hundreds of places to visit on the east coast to list them all, so I am listing some of the places on the east coast that I like the most.
|Best Beaches on East Coast|
If you’re planning on exploring the east coast of the United States on a summer vacation or road trip, the list below is one handy list that you can take with you!
Top Places to Visit on the East Coast of USA:
- Seashore Trolley Museum in Kennebunkport Maine boasts the largest collection of trolleys in the world, and it is best places to visit on the east coast of USA. From antique to electric trolleys, you’ll see them all here and the best part is that you get to ride on them!
- D L Geary Brewing Co in Portland Maine is the oldest microbrewery in New England and when it comes to breweries, DL Geary Brewery is one of the best places to visit on the east coast of USA. If you’re a fan of beer, this is a great place to learn about the brewing process and sample fine brews.
- Portland Museum of Art in Portland is a real jewel of attraction, and one of the best places to visit on the east coast of USA. If you’re interested in art, this is one place you shouldn’t during your trip.
From Picasso to Warhol artworks you can admire world art. Also, this art museum isn't as massive as others, so you won’t get overwhelmed nor bored.
- The Children's Museum of New Hampshire is an excellent to check out if you have little ones with you. The museum has a variety of exhibits like the popular “Yellow Submarine” which is an exhibit themed as a playground-submarine with interactive panels.
- Hampton Beach is one of the most popular beaches in New Hampshire and one of the biggest too. Hampton Beach boasts entertainment for the kids every day of the week, with arcades, shops, hotels, and restaurants right on the board-walk.
- Adams National Historical Park is located in Quincy MA and it’s a must-see attraction in the mid-Atlantic region. This is easily one of the top places to visit on the east coast of USA, and a must-see for history buffs.
Visiting the Adams National Historical Park is like taking a trip back in time. This place offers very interesting an educational tours, and if you’re a history buff, you’d love learning about the Adams Family, exploring the Old House and the Stone Library.
|Top 10 Places to visit in the US|
Either way, the Freedom Trail is one of my favorite places to visit on the east coast of USA and a great attraction for the whole family to enjoy.
|Tourist Attractions in Northeast USA|
If you haven’t got much time to explore the Freedom Trail entirely, I would suggest visiting just a couple of the more exciting spots such as the Faneuil Hall, the USS Constitution, Paul Revere's House and the Boston Common.
- Harvard Museum of Natural History is also located in Boston MA and it’s a fascinating place to look at natural history and marvel at interesting exhibits such as ancient horses’ skeletons and the very interesting exhibit of flowers and plants made out of glass.
|Top beaches in Massachusetts|
When visiting Cape Cod National Sea Shore be sure to visit the lighthouses and historic sites such as the Old Harbor Lifesaving Station.
- Mystic Seaport Museum and the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut are two great places where you can spend a day out with the family. The Seaport museum boasts many antique boats, while in the Aquarium you can see hundreds of interesting marine life.
|Best Beaches in Maryland|
- Statue of Liberty is on my list of 25 places to visit in the US and if you’re exploring the east coast, you can’t miss out visiting this famed landmark in New York State.
The Statue of Liberty is actually located on Long Island New York and the views you’ll get from the top of Lady Liberty are quite memorable.
- Atlantic City Board-walk in New Jersey is one of the most popular seaside resorts in the mid Atlantic region and one of my favorite places to visit on the east coast of USA.
The Atlantic City Boardwalk is a great place to explore and since it boasts many eateries, souvenir shops and upscale restaurants there are loads to do to keep busy.
- Frontier Town Western Theme Park, in Maryland, is one of the best as far as theme parks go. Frontier Town is an excellent place for an inexpensive family vacation and with a variety of water slides and pools to suit all ages, everyone will have an amazing time here.
- Colonial Williamsburg is another popular destination for history buffs. If you're traveling with the family and are looking for a family vacation spot on east coast, look no further than Virginia Beach.
Virginia Beach boasts some of the top beaches in Virginia but also some great historic houses like the Ferry Plantation House and Francis Land House.
- Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah is one of my favorite places to visit on the east coast of USA and it isn’t hard to see why. Even though, I am not a fun of cemeteries, this one is worth stopping by and seeing.
Bonaventure Cemetery is a great example of a southern cemetery with an enchanting character and full of history. If you’re planning on adding Bonaventure Cemetery to your itinerary of things to do in Savannah GA, visit the cemetery during the spring months to experience the wonderful Spanish moss and azaleas in bright glory.
- Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale in Florida is one of the chicest and trendiest places to visit on the east coast of USA. The boulevard has dozens of lovely restaurants, boutiques and cafes that makes a visit here quite a pleasant one.
See. Top Amusement Parks on the East Coast
Top 10 attractions in Cape Cod
Best Places to Travel in October in the US
top beaches in Georgia
Best beaches in southern Maine
Beach Vacation Spots in Florida
vacation spots in New Jersey Shore
Beach Vacation Spots in South Carolina
Things to do in the Outer Banks NC
Top 10 Things to do in NYC
Places to visit on the West Coast of USA
10 Most Beautiful Cities in the US
Top 10 states to visit in US
Top US cities to visit in winter
Places to visit in Stamford CT
Places to visit in Newport RI
Places to visit in New Haven CT
Click here for more places to visit on the East Coast